'I'm a Celebrity' lineup latest

Go down

'I'm a Celebrity' lineup latest

Post by GD on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 8:37 pm

WWE wrestling superstar and Hollywood actor The Rock has issued a denial of his involvement in I'm a Celebrity on Twitter.

Retweeting a comment from a fan about him taking part in the ITV1 show, The Rock, real name Dwayne Johnson, wrote: "Garbage rumour."

However, one celebrity who has been dropping hints about taking part is Made In Chelsea star Hugo Taylor.

The reality TV favourite said on Twitter: "Leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again... Well I do actually. December. But none the less. See you all soon. Peace."

Birds of a Feather actress Linda Robson and Conservative MP Nadine Dorries are the first celebrities who have landed in Australia for the show's 12th series.

I'm a Celebrity launches on Sunday, November 11 at 9pm on ITV1

......THE BOSS......

"Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind"

GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'I'm a Celebrity' lineup latest

Post by GD on Wed 07 Nov 2012, 7:31 pm

I'm a Celebrity has confirmed the full lineup of 10 celebrities entering the jungle and they include a former world champion boxer, a Doctor Who legend and an ex-Pussycat Doll.

Leading this year's batch of famous faces are boxer David Haye, Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan and Conservative MP Nadine Dorries.

Doctor Who star Colin Baker, EastEnders actress Charlie Brooks and Made In Chelsea's Hugo Taylor will be among the celebs battling critters in the Australian jungle.

Completing the lineup are TV entertainer Brian Conley, darts icon Eric Bristow, Pussycat Doll popstar Ashley Roberts and Birds of a Feather actress Linda Robson.

The celebrities will be challenged to live together in the jungle, taking on the dreaded bushtucker trials to win food for camp, and battling it out for the title of King or Queen of the Jungle.

Last year's series was won by McFly star Dougie Poynter.

......THE BOSS......

"Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind"

GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down