COLLINS; Michael Wynne

Go down

COLLINS; Michael Wynne

Post by GD on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 4:00 pm

Manifesto to follow...

......THE BOSS......

"Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind"

GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: COLLINS; Michael Wynne

Post by GD on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm

As an adopted Guernsey-man of some 33 years and one of your deputies since 2008, I would like to offer myself for re-election. I have attended States meetings regularly during my time as deputy.

Although Guernsey occupies a relatively strong financial position worldwide we are still suffering from the delays in resolving the Zero-Ten situation. If I am elected I will continue to contribute to the new Strategic Plan introduced in the last States and hope that annual expenses can be carefully controlled and capital projects introduced to improve life on the Island.

My Goals – I am standing again for People’s Deputy in St Peter Port North to represent people in the district where I have been in business for most of my time in Guernsey. With my experience at the Chamber of Commerce this has given me a strong motivation to become involved in many of the issues affecting Town.

I would like to be involved again with the Social Security and Education Departments but I have a strong interest in Public Services and Commerce and Employment.

A balanced economy is vital and I want to be sure we are communicating with all our partners both in the UK, Europe and the wider world. Meanwhile we have to review our own system of government as well as resolving a range of challenging Island issues.

I am a practical person with a good knowledge of computer systems and business both on the Island and further a field. I have had extensive hands-on experience of finance and accounting systems during my business career. In standing again as deputy I will look to implement practical changes in cooperation with States departments to achieve a much greater level of transparency and teamwork within States operations and projects. In standing as deputy I have no current directorships or other financial interests to declare.

I support the “Home-Start” charity which tries to help families with young children who need assistance.

I have responded to parishioners requests and listened and acted wherever possible.

mcollins@guernsey.net

......THE BOSS......

"Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind"

GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down