X-Factor Wagner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

X-Factor Wagner

Post by Spirit on Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:30 pm

THE overwhelming popularity of Wagner may be due to millions of people thinking he is brilliant, it was confirmed last night.

The lovable pantomime sex pest has emerged as the new favourite to win The Singing Programme, as experts stressed it had little to do with pointless irony.

Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute for Studies, said: "There is no deeper process happening than people watching him perform and thinking, 'I like that', and then picking up their phone and voting for him.

"There's maybe a small fraction of smugly passive-aggressive Guardian readers hoping to make a statement about something that is not remotely important.

"But mostly it's just people who favour bright, cheerful, loud things."

Brubaker added: "The idea that Simon Cowell cares who wins is like saying he examines each of his £50 notes to see if they have artistic credibility.

"He's playing you like an arsehole-shaped trombone."

Wagner fan Emma Bradford said: "I like Wagner because of his colourful trousers.

"Also because if you swap the letters in his name around it spells 'wanger' and that is funny. Hahaha."

General enthusiast, Tom Logan, said: "He's a version of Bill Bailey that I can feel intellectually superior to, and I like that.

"Have you noticed how some people think too much?"

"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Factor Wagner

Post by kat on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 10:08 am

I do hope he goes out as soon as he gets into the bottom two ..as he is stopping someone who can sing .
such a shame as each week we hear him murdering some lovely songs.
i blame the judges for putting him there in the first place .they put him there for a reason to get others voting for a different act to try to get him out ,they will be making as fortune in calls
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddycoon on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:01 pm

I can't stand him - I hope he dosent win as it will be so unfair for the ones that do indeed deserve to win and have the talent that he doesnt have

Ant and Dec's biggest fan........in the world

www.officialantanddec.com "My boys own web-page"

A self confessed Next-A-Holic

A self confessed Shop-A-Holic and Bargain hunter!
A self confessed clean-a-holic
Coldplay rule the world
Diddycoon

Female
Number of posts : 4775

Back to top Go down

Post by kat on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 3:15 pm

he should bow out gracefully ..give up and go home he reminds me of a right pervey man
kat

Female
Number of posts : 1850
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 4:40 pm

he reminds me of a dirty old man...he is totally useless and cant sing get him off now...he should as kat has said ask to be taken off the show x
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gimp on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 4:58 pm

hope he wins...

What were they thinking when they put him through, surely it's not all about TV ratings and publicity, is it ?
The Gimp

Male
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top