St Emilion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

St Emilion

Post by steve 19 on Sat 09 May 2009, 11:03 pm

Went there today for lunch, can't fault it in any way.
Excellent food, service top notch, & some pretty hot waitresses too !! :)
avatar
steve 19

Male
Number of posts : 1272
Location : guernsey
Job/hobbies : Motorsport
Humor : Hell yes
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Tiny on Mon 11 May 2009, 4:48 pm

always good there

Tiny

Male
Number of posts : 47
Location : St. Sampsons
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by kiwis kitten on Wed 13 May 2009, 7:39 am

:) I have never been.....tempted to try it now !




~Desire Makes Me Weak~
Sexy Isn't what u wear.... Its How U take it off
avatar
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Location : *Tahunanui*
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Wed 13 May 2009, 5:23 pm

steve 19 wrote:Went there today for lunch, can't fault it in any way.
Excellent food, service top notch, & some pretty hot waitresses too !! :)


Not local staff then for sure Razz

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Tiny on Fri 15 May 2009, 9:54 pm

Sorry but I can`t see what that has to do with anything

Tiny

Male
Number of posts : 47
Location : St. Sampsons
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 16 May 2009, 10:32 am

Err you dont see many pretty locals


I hope that explains

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by karma on Sat 16 May 2009, 11:53 am

Oh I don't know - they are about equal in number to the handsome local men Shocked
avatar
karma

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Location : Guernsey/Australia
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 16 May 2009, 12:58 pm

Thats correct


ffs i cant believe i agree with you :x

The good looking ones have left Razz

I always thought you came from yorkshire for some reason but i read ina thread once u came from london east end ? Did you know the millwall fan who was with a guy from the jamaica biff i think his name was or like this? She was a very very nice person


Last edited by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 16 May 2009, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by karma on Sat 16 May 2009, 1:35 pm

:PMSL: go and lay down in a darkened room for a while 'til the shock wears off..........
avatar
karma

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Location : Guernsey/Australia
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 16 May 2009, 1:39 pm

No

Thats negative im only into positive things

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by karma on Sat 16 May 2009, 1:41 pm

Okay then - go and eat another Beatle - LOL

actually that's not negative - that's sensible after a shock to the system!!!!
avatar
karma

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Location : Guernsey/Australia
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 16 May 2009, 1:59 pm

Well the menu said beatles,cant trust them thais

sure i posted this once lol

ahh just saw it in another thread

thought i was going all female for a moment Razz

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by technophobe on Sun 17 May 2009, 11:33 am

Chok Dee Ja wrote:Thats correct


ffs i cant believe i agree with you :x

The good looking ones have left Razz

I always thought you came from yorkshire for some reason but i read ina thread once u came from london east end ? Did you know the millwall fan who was with a guy from the jamaica biff i think his name was or like this? She was a very very nice person

Do you mean Julie from Millwall who was with Bish? Funnily enough it's his 70th birthday today, I saw him last night and he's looking great for his age.

technophobe

Male
Number of posts : 421
Location : st peter port
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by karma on Sun 17 May 2009, 11:45 am

Is that Barry Bishop from Bunker Hill???? who was in a group with Freddie ? (in the 50/60's)
avatar
karma

Female
Number of posts : 16109
Location : Guernsey/Australia
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sun 17 May 2009, 1:11 pm

technophobe wrote:
Chok Dee Ja wrote:Thats correct


ffs i cant believe i agree with you :x

The good looking ones have left Razz

I always thought you came from yorkshire for some reason but i read ina thread once u came from london east end ? Did you know the millwall fan who was with a guy from the jamaica biff i think his name was or like this? She was a very very nice person

Do you mean Julie from Millwall who was with Bish? Funnily enough it's his 70th birthday today, I saw him last night and he's looking great for his age.


yes is she still around ?

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by technophobe on Mon 18 May 2009, 10:54 am

Julie was with Bish on Saturday but I'm not sure if they're "together" in the relationship sense any more, I think they might be "just good friends".

She was very excited about Millwall being in the play-offs, she's off to Wembley to watch it (with Bish and a few others) and no doubt she'll be making herself heard!!

technophobe

Male
Number of posts : 421
Location : st peter port
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: St Emilion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum