What if we did this.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Anomiso on Sat 09 May 2009, 12:53 pm

Scooby
I went from "being for you"....to being appalled!
I don't know "what bit you", but let me tell you, with an attitude like yours the only way is Down!
Chok was absolutely right in mentioning Respect. You need to learn to respect yourself to earn it!
In a few hours you have managed to insult some of the nicest people on this Forum AND embarrass your Father>
Your Language skill is, to put it mildly, appalling, as is your "attitude"
Go and stand in front of a mirror and take a good hard look at yourself...not the way you look...the way you Are!
and , please, unless you intend to apologise to the people that you have insulted....do not bother to answer this post...it will only make me feel more sorry for you and the total waste of your potential.

Anomiso

Number of posts : 1968
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scoobypirana on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:02 pm

and for the people that know wot the police are like over here then you can sort of understand an i respect that but someone telling me they are nice people thats obserd, so i told them where is the disrespect in that

so we have established i dont word things to well get over it an please try not to lose any sleep over it

kind regards scoobypirana

scoobypirana

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Anomiso on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:11 pm

Scooby, my friend.
I don't "do words too well " either, because English is my second Language. but it seams to me that you have a lot of hanger pent up in you that makes you resent any and Every authority figure, but the people in this Forum deserve your respect, and I would very much like it if you could post that little silly word "sorry, if I offended"...than maybe
you could send me a private mail and tell me to get off your case??? :)

Anomiso

Back to top Go down

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:36 pm

scoobypirana wrote:my parent left guernsey without even telling me!!! thats disrespectful!!! your talking about somthing you know nothing about now so good bye

Things happen in life and sometimes people have hard choices i dont wish to know your circumstances,however i would always respect my parents whatever the situation.

I agree with you on the police side,but not on the parents side,hey its just my view and it wouldnt be normal if we all agreed.

So its hello and be happy

NEVER PICK ON THE NEGATIVES

Maybe you can remember this saying.

I can assure you i wont lose sleep over you Razz

Chok Dee Ja

Number of posts : 1537
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:43 pm

slightly changing the subject,whats your view on liberation day Ryan ? (scoobypirana)

Chok Dee Ja

Back to top Go down

Post by scoobypirana on Sat 09 May 2009, 2:00 pm

its been ruined by the police moaning they had 25 arrests because of the fair an drinking outside so they stopped both an low an behold they had a arrest decline but that is only because instead of 9k people going into town there was only 2k an personally i think that there being 25 spoilsport Aholes out of 9000 people is pretty good odds compaired to a footy match an they dont get rid of that rubbish sport lol

i think that lib day should be a celibration of the freedom of the channel islands

but i think we need a new lib day for freeing us of the police where have all the nice coppers gone aye wot happened to being fair an just

ps i did post a sorry if i offended but it doesnt seem to be up here an it was to long to be typing it again

scoobypirana

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 2:14 pm

you didnt offend me and you never will

have a good day and enjoy life

Chok Dee Ja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell on Sat 09 May 2009, 11:45 pm

Well, scoobypirana , you are not trying to make friends here - it would appear!

I would appreciate your apology, as suggested by your mother, as you appear to have been aggressive and insulting! I do not know you and have merely tried to assist you by providing advice and procedures to follow, yet you appear to have been negative and aggressive!!

You do not need to take the offered advice, but there is no need to be personal or aggressive!!

Calm down young man!!!!!

"Lovely Jubbly - Cushty - Rodney, you plonker - This time next year we'll be millionaires!" Dell Trotter
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Anomiso on Sun 10 May 2009, 1:19 pm

Excuse me, Dell...just a small point here, but since I was the one that suggested Scooby apologised I would like to point out that I don't even have the "pleasure" of knowing this young man.
My heart goes out to him because he seams to have so much pent up anger towards authority...wish I could sit down and have a good long chat with him...maybe over a a home cooked meal of lasagne and a good glass of wine...the world looks so much better when you are enjoying good food, good wine and have a sympathetic ear to listen, even if that ear is closely related to the mouth that says..."You need to grow up, be responsible for your actions, accept that antagonising authority is not a smart move...Respect others and you will be amazed how they will respond in kind!"
Scooby, I am sorry I live so far away, because I would gladly listen to you and feed you the best Italian meal you have ever tasted...just ask my grandchildren!!! LOL
I am happy that you tried to write and apologise..and what a shame it flew off in cyberspace!!!
maybe another short note would not be too hard to write???
You are a good person, Scooby...just show us the real you!
Anomiso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 on Sun 10 May 2009, 9:07 pm

scooby' I don't know you and first impressions count for a lot. If you want respect then act like you want it, respect is earned not given as right.

There is no point in showing a photo of a cop doing wrong and complaining about it if you are not willing to report the incident. The law is there for both sides and if you parked there and you get caught ayou get fined, if a cop does it get's caught by you and let off. By my reckoning you have condoned (that means agreed with his wrongdoing) his actions and have absolutly no right to complain about them. Grow some balls and send the photo in to the police chief, then you can crow about what you have done, which would earn some respect from people, personally I would think more of you for fighting back in a legitimate adult manner. So have another think about it and send it in.

Incidently as an aside your comments on this forum are in bad taste and let not only yourself down but your family. And please don't come back with the out of date rubbish that you have spouted before, I am probably more in touch than you can imagine.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum on Sun 10 May 2009, 9:24 pm

Maybe if you didn't commit the crime in the first place they wouldn't have this imaginary vendetta. Anyway, I'm sure it's not just the police because you seem to have the ability to get on the wrong side of everyone.
:x

sugarplum

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by scoobypirana on Mon 11 May 2009, 9:29 pm

i like the lil symbol having a hissy fit its kinda cool which is hard to do when your old

scoobypirana

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by karma on Mon 11 May 2009, 9:32 pm

Don't you believe it scooby - growing old disgracefully is a lot of fun!!!!!
Female
Number of posts : 16109
Job/hobbies : travelling
Humor : warped (or so my friends inform me)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle on Mon 11 May 2009, 9:56 pm

us oldies are quite capable of having as much if not more fun than you youngsters.remember this what you kids are doing today we probably did many years ago in our youths.one thing i will say is that as a youngster i had respect for my elders and betters including the law .
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by technophobe on Tue 12 May 2009, 9:33 am

I can understand Scooby's anger, the police force over here are nothing like they were years ago, there's very few of them who are good old fashioned coppers like Colin Renouf, Granville West etc used to be. Those guys were respected because they treated people fairly and would not nick somebody just for the sake of it. These days the attitude of the police has totally changed, and it stinks. Scooby is right about them winding people up in town at nighttime, and twice I have seen them stand by and watch a situation escalate into violence when it could have been diffused a lot earlier (as the 2 aforementioned "old school" coppers would have done).

Those of you who bang on about "respect" are right when you say that it has to be earned, and that includes the police. If they behave like tossers why should people have any respect for them? I know a couple of coppers and they're good people, but there's plenty of them that aren't. An indicator of this is the fairly regular appearances in the press of police in court themselves for assaults, misuse of computer equipment etc. The good ones deserve respect, the bad ones don't, that's my opinion. The uniform itself deserves no respect as it's proven time and time again how institutionally corrupt the force is.

technophobe

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Anomiso on Tue 12 May 2009, 11:49 am

scoobypirana wrote:i like the lil symbol having a hissy fit its kinda cool which is hard to do when your old

Just how old are you, Scooby...if 26 is "old" to you???
Anomiso

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Tue 12 May 2009, 3:42 pm

Anyone know if its a offence for a police officer to park in that spot,i dont know the law but i doubt it is ?

Chok Dee Ja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by technophobe on Tue 12 May 2009, 4:18 pm

I would imagine it is, I don't see why they should be exempt from parking restrictions unless it's an emergency. And I doubt whether the officer was physically disabled, mentally maybe, but not physically!

technophobe

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by scoobypirana on Tue 12 May 2009, 7:02 pm

technophobe wrote:I can understand Scooby's anger, the police force over here are nothing like they were years ago, there's very few of them who are good old fashioned coppers like Colin Renouf, Granville West etc used to be. Those guys were respected because they treated people fairly and would not nick somebody just for the sake of it. These days the attitude of the police has totally changed, and it stinks. Scooby is right about them winding people up in town at nighttime, and twice I have seen them stand by and watch a situation escalate into violence when it could have been diffused a lot earlier (as the 2 aforementioned "old school" coppers would have done).

Those of you who bang on about "respect" are right when you say that it has to be earned, and that includes the police. If they behave like tossers why should people have any respect for them? I know a couple of coppers and they're good people, but there's plenty of them that aren't. An indicator of this is the fairly regular appearances in the press of police in court themselves for assaults, misuse of computer equipment etc. The good ones deserve respect, the bad ones don't, that's my opinion. The uniform itself deserves no respect as it's proven time and time again how institutionally corrupt the force is.

thanks bud at least you know how to put it to them politly i just say it how it is an the way i speak shouldnt come into it they dont have a go at people that speak a different language i speak a different compared to 50 years ago lol time change move on

:x this lil dude is cool aye

scoobypirana

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scoobypirana on Tue 12 May 2009, 7:09 pm

technophobe wrote:I would imagine it is, I don't see why they should be exempt from parking restrictions unless it's an emergency. And I doubt whether the officer was physically disabled, mentally maybe, but not physically!

oh my god your such a rude angry young man id love to make you a nice home cooked meal with a glass of wine (even tho i dont drink lol) an be a good ear to listen to your problems bla bla bla ect

oh an im 23 i feel for the person who is 26 going on 80 you should try going OUT for a meal :x sorry i just threw another hissy fit lmao

scoobypirana

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten on Tue 12 May 2009, 7:24 pm

grow up scooby!!!!

warning points issued......... :x

~Desire Makes Me Weak~
Sexy Isn't what u wear.... Its How U take it off
kiwis kitten

Female
Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell on Tue 12 May 2009, 7:49 pm

Chok Dee Ja wrote:Anyone know if its a offence for a police officer to park in that spot,i dont know the law but i doubt it is ?

Police officers must comply with the traffic laws of the land just as anyone else - well in Guernsey and UK jurisdictions anyway!

They are exempt from very little, unless there is 'lawful justification', or it is 'reasonable in the circumstances of that particular case' and it is for prevention of a more serious offence, such as stopping on the public highway in a clearway to stop a fight (ie a female being thumped by a male, as a quick example) or a glassing or whatever.

It all comes down to "common sense" and what is "reasonable in the particular circumstances".

There may be occasions where a parking offence has been committed but it is reasonable for it to have happened, on the other hand if the cop was 'lazy' and CBA to walk a short distance that is another matter!!

"Lovely Jubbly - Cushty - Rodney, you plonker - This time next year we'll be millionaires!" Dell Trotter
Dell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Tue 12 May 2009, 8:29 pm

So if this picture is sent to the police the officer concerned would get a ticket ? Or more ?

Chok Dee Ja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell on Tue 12 May 2009, 8:36 pm

CDJ - On Friday last week I posted:

Dell wrote:If you have the time and date when you took the picture include that as this will be looked at and they will be able to work out who the PC was.

The Guernsey Police website has a section on the Professional Standards Department with more information on what to do if you make a complaint, at LINKEY

The site shows their mail at psd@guernsey.pnn.police.uk

I think this helps as to the procedure to follow in the first instance.

Clearly, I am not able to say what would happen!!

Dell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Tue 12 May 2009, 8:48 pm

Spasibo

Chok Dee Ja

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell on Tue 12 May 2009, 8:54 pm

Mai bpen rai khrap - ไม่เป็นไรครับ

Dell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpy on Tue 12 May 2009, 8:57 pm

your welcome............
Alpy

Male
Number of posts : 3484
Humor : 'Humor is reason gone mad' G.Marx
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell on Tue 12 May 2009, 8:59 pm

Correct....................

Dell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by plimmerton811 on Wed 13 May 2009, 11:12 am

I still want to know if Scooby' is going to man up and report it or whimp out and just whinge like a child.
I am totally in support of the Police who have a tough job but when I see this sort of thing I am appalled and would have no hesitation going to the police station and making a complaint to the desk sergeant/duty Inspector getting their name and number and then chasing it up till I had closure. It is instances like this that give the Police a bad name.
But there again I am an adult and realise that to be responsible I must do my duty whatever that may be.

plimmerton811

Male
Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Wed 13 May 2009, 1:19 pm

Whinge like a child is my bet Razz

Chok Dee Ja

Male