What if we did this.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if we did this.

Post by Mischas on Fri 08 May 2009, 8:07 am

My son sent me this photo. It was taken on the Bridge.

Not only is this police car taken up two spaces, one of them is a disabled spot.

This is a disgrace, if any member of the general public did this they would be fined.



Mischas

Female
Number of posts : 96
Location : Australia/Guernsey
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Anomiso on Fri 08 May 2009, 11:35 am

Before crying foul...I would need to know what the policemen were doing, while their car was" illegally" parked!!!
Would you care to elucidate?
avatar
Anomiso

Female
Number of posts : 1968
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Mischas on Fri 08 May 2009, 11:54 am

According to my son, the police officer ambled into the Candy shop, then ambled out again with a bag of sweeties.

The police officer did ask my son why he was taking photo's of his car, to which my son replied that he was'nt taking photo's of the car he was taking photo's of the funny road markings.

Yes I know, my son is a smart arse.

Mischas

Female
Number of posts : 96
Location : Australia/Guernsey
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Anomiso on Fri 08 May 2009, 12:35 pm

In that case, Mischas...your son is a smart ass with a point to make!LOL
avatar
Anomiso

Female
Number of posts : 1968
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Fri 08 May 2009, 4:19 pm

damn right im a smart ass an he didnt even twig wot i was doing also it was a drink he came out with old bird

i had to get a pic of it since i had a 15 fine for parking in a disabled spot at the bottom of north beach car park an it would have been wrong of me if i hadnt parked there to go for a tinkle which took the whole of two mins an the fact that there was another five disabled spaces free right next to me its out of order an the words i am above the law spring to mind

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Thistle on Fri 08 May 2009, 4:46 pm

email the pic to the police chief or better still send him a copy by snail mail .
avatar
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Location : guernsey
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Dell on Fri 08 May 2009, 5:15 pm

If you have the time and date when you took the picture include that as this will be looked at and they will be able to work out who the PC was.

The Guernsey Police website has a section on the Professional Standards Department with more information on what to do if you make a complaint, at LINKEY

The site shows their mail at psd@guernsey.pnn.police.uk




.


"Lovely Jubbly - Cushty - Rodney, you plonker - This time next year we'll be millionaires!" Dell Trotter
avatar
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Location : Guernsey
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Fri 08 May 2009, 8:37 pm

i would do but i have enough problems with them singling me out without them warrenting a vendetta against me all i have to do is sneeze in front of them an they try to arrest me its harrasment but they are so corrupt that nothing will get done so whats the point but the pic is here if someone else wants to do it then the date an time is as follows 28/5/2009 @ 21.36 obviously pm even if they were there for a reason there was other spaces available but like i say they did get a drink as well but hey never mind they are above the law!!!


Last edited by scoobypirana on Fri 08 May 2009, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i cant spell an it didnt really make sense because i didnt read it before posting im a dumb ass)

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Fri 08 May 2009, 8:42 pm

Thistle wrote:email the pic to the police chief or better still send him a copy by snail mail .

wot is snail mail?

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by GD on Fri 08 May 2009, 9:29 pm

Snail Mail = Guernsey Post...lol


......THE BOSS......

"Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind"

avatar
GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Location : Channel Islands
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Dell on Fri 08 May 2009, 9:46 pm

Hey, scoobypirana I am sure that you will not be subject of any vendetta, the modern police is not like 'Life on Mars' or such 70/80's programmes. The cops that I know are really nice peeps, just like your mates or family!

The police are advertising on radio, the TV and in the Press for staff at the moment, they are clearly looking for good people.

Don't be worried, I am sure that you will be taken seriously, after all if the people at the psd don't reach the mark, then you can always complain about them!! LOL lol!


"Lovely Jubbly - Cushty - Rodney, you plonker - This time next year we'll be millionaires!" Dell Trotter
avatar
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Location : Guernsey
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Sat 09 May 2009, 12:50 am

Dell wrote:Hey, scoobypirana I am sure that you will not be subject of any vendetta, the modern police is not like 'Life on Mars' or such 70/80's programmes. The cops that I know are really nice peeps, just like your mates or family!

The police are advertising on radio, the TV and in the Press for staff at the moment, they are clearly looking for good people.

Don't be worried, I am sure that you will be taken seriously, after all if the people at the psd don't reach the mark, then you can always complain about them!! LOL lol!

with all fair due an respect your full of shit an your talking out of your bumhole the police are twats an once they have one conviction out of you there on your ass like a fly on shit because they know your a sure conviction

i got told by a copper from england that came to work here that when he started he was shown a list of "peeps" an told that if he sees these people to get them for whatever he can he left shortly after cos like he said that aint wot its about

i take it your old an passed it an havnt been to town for the last half centry so you wont have seen them not defusing a situation but winding people up so they swear or lash out i have an i dont drink so i wasnt imagining it

the other day a copper turned round to my girlfriend when she passed him her licence an said this is ryans adress in a really shity manner i didnt know the copper an he didnt know me cos i was sat right next to her so dont tell me that the list doesnt exist

an as for complaining did i start this thread erm no cos nothing ever gets sorted in guernsey its more bent then a boomerang

here is an idea for you how about you complain an see how you get treated until then just go back to the wonderland you just popped out of JERK

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:37 am

I hope your proud of your sons comments Mischas ? One word RESPECT

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Mischas on Sat 09 May 2009, 6:23 am

No CDJ I'm not proud of my son's comments, I'm very ashamed of the comments, I've already messaged him asking him to remove his comments and to apologise to Del.

And has that happened! No!! Hmmm............ !!

I offered what I thought was good and helpful advice in support of your son mischas, as to the procedure to follow and received what I, and it appears others on the forum who have commented before this, to be a very negative and antagonistic response!

I am sitting here shaking my head at the arrogance and aggressive tone of the comments, which are not impressive and would suggest that he needs to calm down and think before being so negative!!

As I say, I was merely trying to offer advice - take it or leave it son ..... but no need to get personal and gobby.............. OK!!!!!!!

Mischas

Female
Number of posts : 96
Location : Australia/Guernsey
Job/hobbies : Accounts Manager
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Sat 09 May 2009, 10:51 am

i can sum dell up in two words cocky twat

he reminds me of the police

im not apologising he wanted a reaction he got one

ok maybe the jerk bit could have been left out but as for everything else its true

before you say i have no respect CDJ try going into town on a saturday night an see wot the police are actually like with people like me how are we ment to have respect for them when we are getting wound up by them in the first place just so they get another tick on there bonus sheet i think it sucks an people that stay at home alot are oblivious to it

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Sat 09 May 2009, 10:54 am

Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind

i copied this from somewhere so something makes me think that he wont mind about my reply or lack of respect lmao

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Alpy on Sat 09 May 2009, 11:04 am

Why do you
rise to the bait, if you react they have won again, I'm not a cop lover but if
you ignore them long enough they will go away disappointed.
avatar
Alpy

Male
Number of posts : 3484
Location : Alpbach
Humor : 'Humor is reason gone mad' G.Marx
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 12:03 pm

scoobypirana wrote:i can sum dell up in two words cocky twat

he reminds me of the police

im not apologising he wanted a reaction he got one

ok maybe the jerk bit could have been left out but as for everything else its true

before you say i have no respect CDJ try going into town on a saturday night an see wot the police are actually like with people like me how are we ment to have respect for them when we are getting wound up by them in the first place just so they get another tick on there bonus sheet i think it sucks an people that stay at home alot are oblivious to it

Its quite a long way from thailand to st peter port for a night out so i will give that a miss,however when i lived in guernsey i had several freinds with police records and yes you are right they get hounded big time,however if you dont give them the opportunity there isnt much they can do,dont rise to the bait and in time they will move on.

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 12:28 pm

scoobypirana wrote:Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind

i copied this from somewhere so something makes me think that he wont mind about my reply or lack of respect lmao

Regarding the above quote,i assume that Mischas comments suggest they mind so in your eyes that dont matter,id say that was disrespectful to your parent


But thats your choice.

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Sat 09 May 2009, 12:52 pm

my parent left guernsey without even telling me!!! thats disrespectful!!! your talking about somthing you know nothing about now so good bye

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Anomiso on Sat 09 May 2009, 12:53 pm

Scooby
I went from "being for you"....to being appalled!
I don't know "what bit you", but let me tell you, with an attitude like yours the only way is Down!
Chok was absolutely right in mentioning Respect. You need to learn to respect yourself to earn it!
In a few hours you have managed to insult some of the nicest people on this Forum AND embarrass your Father>
Your Language skill is, to put it mildly, appalling, as is your "attitude"
Go and stand in front of a mirror and take a good hard look at yourself...not the way you look...the way you Are!
and , please, unless you intend to apologise to the people that you have insulted....do not bother to answer this post...it will only make me feel more sorry for you and the total waste of your potential.
avatar
Anomiso

Female
Number of posts : 1968
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by scoobypirana on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:02 pm

and for the people that know wot the police are like over here then you can sort of understand an i respect that but someone telling me they are nice people thats obserd, so i told them where is the disrespect in that

so we have established i dont word things to well get over it an please try not to lose any sleep over it

kind regards scoobypirana

scoobypirana

Male
Number of posts : 14
Location : guernsey
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Anomiso on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:11 pm

Scooby, my friend.
I don't "do words too well " either, because English is my second Language. but it seams to me that you have a lot of hanger pent up in you that makes you resent any and Every authority figure, but the people in this Forum deserve your respect, and I would very much like it if you could post that little silly word "sorry, if I offended"...than maybe
you could send me a private mail and tell me to get off your case??? :)
avatar
Anomiso

Female
Number of posts : 1968
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:36 pm

scoobypirana wrote:my parent left guernsey without even telling me!!! thats disrespectful!!! your talking about somthing you know nothing about now so good bye

Things happen in life and sometimes people have hard choices i dont wish to know your circumstances,however i would always respect my parents whatever the situation.

I agree with you on the police side,but not on the parents side,hey its just my view and it wouldnt be normal if we all agreed.

So its hello and be happy

NEVER PICK ON THE NEGATIVES

Maybe you can remember this saying.

I can assure you i wont lose sleep over you Razz

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Chok Dee Ja on Sat 09 May 2009, 1:43 pm

slightly changing the subject,whats your view on liberation day Ryan ? (scoobypirana)

Chok Dee Ja

Male
Number of posts : 1537
Location : In Peace
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What if we did this.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum