Viktor Toth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viktor Toth

Post by technophobe on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 12:47 pm

Has anyone heard of this person? He's a Hungarian builder who has left a trail of debts behind him and left the island, owing a total that apprarently goes well into three figure thousands.

If (like me) you have been a victim of this con man please PM me if you'd be interested in discussing a way of getting some justice, whether it be legal or financial.

technophobe

Male
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Viktor Toth

Post by Spirit on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 1:21 pm

Is this the one?

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQM3FY0w5A4gpRDnYlTvesvgAAAAq3avD2RkRAOlj_bvvCm3HE

"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by technophobe on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 1:33 pm

Yes, it certainly looks like him. Do you know him?

technophobe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 1:39 pm

I have had to sort out a number of his bodged jobs, where he ripped off customers. Took money up-front then left before it was finished, usually a shambles and sometimes dangerous.

"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge."
Spirit

Male
Number of posts : 3053
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by technophobe on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 1:50 pm

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. He's disappeared now, leaving a trail of angry creditors in his wake. I'd willingly pay good money to see him put behind bars, his actions amount to fraud and theft, and he's caused a lot of people an awful lot of hassle.

technophobe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 7:55 pm

Technophobe, have you reported this guy to the Fraud dept at the police station? People like this should not get away with 'conning' people.

Suggest that you give them a call, may save others getting 'conned'!

"Lovely Jubbly - Cushty - Rodney, you plonker - This time next year we'll be millionaires!" Dell Trotter
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by technophobe on Wed 29 Apr 2009, 8:27 am

Dell

I'm pretty sure they're already on the case, he's been in petty debts numerous times and I think that more serious charges are on the way. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who maybe wanted to get together to act in a coordinated manner, rather than different creditors adopting different strategies.

I totally agree about saving others from getting conned, and I've already done that in one case.

technophobe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell on Wed 29 Apr 2009, 5:29 pm

Good on you technophobe.

The trouble will be if he has
disappeared now, leaving a trail of angry creditors in his wake
it will be difficult for anyone to get their money back! Not a nice thought! Suppose it depends where he has gone and if there are enough people who have lost money and have made complaints to make a sufficiently strong case for him to be brought back here to appear in court.

"Lovely Jubbly - Cushty - Rodney, you plonker - This time next year we'll be millionaires!" Dell Trotter
Dell

Male
Number of posts : 4468
Humor : Yes please!
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Viktor toth is alive and well in Florida

Post by get_shorty on Sat 04 Mar 2017, 2:01 am

He is currently ripping people off in the US, Washington State.  He needs to be stopped.

get_shorty

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top