[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Houmet Tavern

Post by GD on Fri 21 Mar 2008, 4:49 pm

Your views

......THE BOSS......

"Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind"

GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Houmet Tavern

Post by Aussie Delight on Sun 06 Apr 2008, 8:24 pm

I booked a table for 7 people at the Houmet Tavern over a week ago and when me and my party turned up last night, it was to be told that they had no booking for us. I assured the girl I had booked and a man had taken the booking. She went off and eventually came back and said that they had no such booking and they were so busy they couldn't give us a table. There was no apology nothing, I for one will not be going back there in a hurry. Me and my party found somewhere else to eat and I have to say we had a good meal and a great evening. All I can say is the Houmet lost out.

Aussie Delight

Female
Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by black Rose on Mon 07 Apr 2008, 1:41 pm

Myself & my husband recently moved to a house just 5 mins walk from the houmet & in our first week we went up there for a meal & the girl was rude to us also & told us we had to book a table & that there were no tables available but we could wait. we waited 45mins for a table & it was another 30mins b4 they took our order & we waited ages to be served & even then i got someone elses leftover lemon on my plate. They are a waste of time there, we have vowed not to eat there again until new management takes over. I believe it will change hands in June.
black Rose

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top