Sex offender sentenced.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sex offender sentenced.

Post by Pete Burtenshaw on Sat 13 Sep 2008, 7:55 pm

I did and enjoyed every minute of it.very happy times.......great church........great people.......and I'm a catholic.....

Pete Burtenshaw

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten on Sat 13 Sep 2008, 9:07 pm

I am catholic...
I know the man in question and had a run in with him a few years ago over something he was being pompous about...
For some reason i never really liked him..I wasn't comfortable around him...he had shifty eyes..lol

I have to say i was surprised that both Canon Hetherington and Father Michael gave him character references....I am sure it was based on what they knew of the man..NOT for what he had committed which i am almost postive they knew nothing about....

I think he deserves to serve a far longer sentence!!!

kiwis kitten

Number of posts : 13377
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kat on Sat 13 Sep 2008, 10:04 pm

Pete Burtenshaw wrote:I did and enjoyed every minute of it.very happy times.......great church........great people.......and I'm a catholic.....

Thank you...we always try to make folks welcome

kat

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw on Sun 14 Sep 2008, 7:30 pm

kiwis kitten wrote:I am catholic...
I know the man in question and had a run in with him a few years ago over something he was being pompous about...
For some reason i never really liked him..I wasn't comfortable around him...he had shifty eyes..lol

I have to say i was surprised that both Canon Hetherington and Father Michael gave him character references....I am sure it was based on what they knew of the man..NOT for what he had committed which i am almost postive they knew nothing about....

I think he deserves to serve a far longer sentence!!!

I believe that the priests were out of order regardless of the type of reference they gave this horrible little prick. But there will always be those in the Catholic Church who will always make excuses for the behavior of the priests......

Hughes sentence does not represent his abuse but compared to others who have committed worse and got away with it his sentence is a good one......if anyone ever touched any child of mine I would kill them........

Pete Burtenshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Burtenshaw on Sun 14 Sep 2008, 7:32 pm

kat wrote:
Pete Burtenshaw wrote:I did and enjoyed every minute of it.very happy times.......great church........great people.......and I'm a catholic.....

Thank you...we always try to make folks welcome

Kat, we may have differing opinions on posts but this does not mean its personal........

Pete Burtenshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten on Sun 14 Sep 2008, 7:41 pm

IMO his sentence isn't long enough..he will only serve 2/3 of it.....

I am not making excuses for either of the priests...i would be the first to condemn them of their actions....

I know both of these priests and thats why i say i would be surprised if they had given him the character reference knowing what he had done.....but who knows!!

If anyone touched my child i would want to kill them too....i would never let them live peacefully again....

~Desire Makes Me Weak~
Sexy Isn't what u wear.... Its How U take it off
kiwis kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle on Sun 14 Sep 2008, 8:25 pm

i would cut their bits off with a rusty blade stuff it in their mouths until they chocked to death.filthy animals deserve death not prison .
Thistle

Female
Number of posts : 10987
Job/hobbies : housewife,mother,gardener,
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GD on Mon 15 Sep 2008, 11:31 pm

A YOUNG mother has told of how her physical abuse by a paedophile tore her family apart. Her complaint against Eugene Hughes was the first in a sequence that culminated in him being locked up for six-and-a-half years.

‘I was determined that if it stopped one person from going through what I have, it would be worthwhile,’ she said. ‘The Royal Court made no allowance for his age, which is only right, as he made no allowance for mine.’

Hughes was found guilty of two counts of indecently assaulting the woman, now 24, at Brock Road Youth Centre when she was aged between seven and 12. The woman and her family moved to Guernsey in 1987, when she was five. From 1989, she and her brother attended the Hugh Francis School of Judo, which Hughes ran.

When Hughes began assaulting the woman, she pleaded with her mother to let her stop going to judo but she could not bring herself to say why. Her mother insisted her daughter went as she worked on Saturday afternoons and said there was no one else to look after her.

‘Mum feels so bad about it now,’ said the woman. ‘At the time, I blamed her for it. I couldn’t bring myself to explain what had happened and she couldn’t understand why I hated her.’(thisiisguernsey)

If he is a "Good Boy" he will be out in four and half years....Is this reallly justice...

......THE BOSS......

"Always be yourself because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind"

GD

Male
Number of posts : 10122
Job/hobbies : Website Forums...lol
Humor : Anything that makes me laugh

http://www.vuedesisles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kat on Tue 16 Sep 2008, 10:26 am

i hope he never gets out ,he might be an old man now ,but he has ruined lots of lives
if others come forward his sentance should be upped..
kat

Female
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle on Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:33 pm

he could be tried for any other offences that come to light.i hope he never sees the light of day again.as he will be kept in a protected area it might be nice if somebody accidentally allowed access to this area to other prisoners just for a while.
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kat on Tue 16 Sep 2008, 3:12 pm

Does he stay in our prison? i thought those with a longer sentance got sent away to a secure prison.i he does ,he will suffer ...hope he does not stay in our as it is so close to the news school it will be like heaven for the likes of him
kat

Female
Job/hobbies : bbbbbbbbbbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle on Tue 16 Sep 2008, 5:08 pm

not sure how long a sentence can be served in guernsey.thought it was only murderer sentences that were served in the uk.if he does go to the uk i think he will serve even less of his sentence.i agree about being too close to the new schools but as i have said somewhere already only our states could build a secondary and a school for pupils with learning disabilities slap bang next to a prison that houses sex offenders.
Thistle

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwis kitten on Tue 16 Sep 2008, 6:46 pm

I was told he is serving his sentence here.....

Slimey little man !! :x

~Desire Makes Me Weak~
Sexy Isn't what u wear.... Its How U take it off
kiwis kitten

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down